29.3.12

Happy birthday to "garden muses: a Toronto gardening blog"


My first year writing about gardening in Toronto, wow! 


Banana bread muffin celebrating first anniversary of garden muses: a Toronto gardening blog
My wife's banana bread mini-loaf,  before being sacrificed to the blog gods.

Time does really fly by between work, the kids, and blogging. I'm really enjoying writing and documenting plant/landscape/garden-related topics. It allows my creative side to burp up ideas which I love to share with you, kind reader.

Thank you for reading and commenting over the past year. Who knows where the muse will take me over the next year? 


Come along for the ride!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Blogaversary Paul - as you have probably surmised, it can be somewhat addictive, but there are many worse vices out there. I have enjoyed reading your posts, and getting a view of the differences an hour and a bit can make when it comes to gardening here in Ontario. Here's to many more postings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barry, likewise I've enjoyed your posts and your near fanaticism regarding your "shady" genuses always bring a smile. It's nice to connect with other "hort-obsessives" who think in botanical latin first, common name second, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy first Paul, here is to many, many more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Deborah, I'm hoping to continue writing for a long time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...