Toronto has gone through a really rough winter and your garden beds are showing it!A spring garden cleanup is in order to get your garden off to a great 2015. I'll help with your gardening needs by:
- removing leaves and debris from your garden beds left over from last fall
- pruning away the dead stalks and leaves from old perennials
- gently turning over and cultivate the soil in your garden beds, adding new compost or topsoil as necessary to rejuvenate the soil without chemical fertilizers
- removing any annuals from last year
- pruning shrubs and small trees for diseased, dead or crossing branches
- edge, with a spade, your garden beds to create a crisp and tidy look
Call me at 416-515-2780 or email me email@example.com to set up an appointment soon as my calendar becomes quickly filled starting April 1, 2015.