27.2.13

Toronto homeowners: Book your spring garden cleanup today!


Contact me to get your gardens ready for 2013



Yellow daffodils and pale blue grape hyacinths by Paul Jung Gardening Services in Toronto
Spring is just around the corner!


We've come through another tough Toronto winter so let's get your gardens ready for a fantastic 2013 season! 

Call me at 416-515-2780 or e-mail me at info@pauljunggardening.com today to have your garden beds weeded, edged and tidied up.

Book soon as my appointments are filled quickly and are on a first-come, first-served basis.
I'm accepting clients for 2013 spring garden cleanups and consultations. Book your visit today!
Starts: 03/01/2013 12:00PM
85 Gloucester St.
Toronto, ON
M4Y1M2

By Paul Jung, owner of Paul Jung Gardening Services Inc. of Toronto
Google Google Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...